Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm 5 months old!

Can you believe I am already 5 months old? I love to roll around on the floor and play with my toys. I can get up on my hands and knees, but I haven't really put it all together to start crawling yet. However, I can get just about anywhere I want by rolling.

This morning Mommy fed me some rice cereal. I just gobble it up. I only eat a tablespoon or two, but I sure do enjoy it. Sometimes I like to blow it all over the place, but Mommy doesn't like when I do that too much because it makes a BIG mess!

I take some very relaxing naps in my swing. You never know what position you might find me in when I dose off. Here I have my arm propped up on the tray, and other times . . .

I even rest my head on the tray!

It's difficult to see, but I now have 2 teeth! The second tooth just came in within the last couple of days. I had a few really fussy nights, but since the tooth finally broke through I have rested better. Last night I woke up every 3 hours and the night before that every 4 hours. My mommy wants to know what happened to those days when I slept 6-8 hours because I have not done that in months!
As you may have read, we went to Mobile for July 4th. My mouth was hurting on the way home, so I fussed most of the way. Traffic was bad so it took us 6 hours to get home. That night we came home, Mommy decided I was going in my own room. I have been sleeping in my crib ever since.
This morning I woke up around 7:15. Daddy came in to check on me only to find my legs stuck in between the crib rails and poo poo all over the place! He said, "May Day, May Day!!!" Mommy heard him on the monitor and came to check out the situation. Mommy had to give me a bath and wash my sheets and pajamas right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment