Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My new tricks

My how time flies! Yesterday Mommy let me try my very first REAL food - squash! I didn't really know what to think of it. I've never eaten anything with taste. I made some funny faces. Today I had more squash, and I liked it better. In a few days Mommy will let me try some green beans! Also, I just figured out how to sit up from a lying position. Today Mommy saw me do it for the first time, but Daddy saw me do it a few days ago. But now I've really got the hang of it, and I do it all the time. In fact, tonight Mommy put me to bed and I woke up, sat up, and started crying. Mommy came to check on me, and I was sitting up in my crib! I coo and giggle now. I am even starting to teethe again. I am working on my 2 upper front teeth. I got my first cold this week too. I have a little bit of a runny nose and cough, but not too bad. I still feel fine. Daddy will go back to work tomorrow, and I will start daycare next week. Grandma and Grandpa and my cousin Corrine came to visit me today. They will stay and keep me for a few days. More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment