Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Exponential Growth!

Let's see . . . where do I begin? Within the past week, I pulled up for the first time, and I began crawling! It is so much fun being able to get around to things I want to investigate. My favorite item to crawl to is Daddy's remote control - so many colorful buttons to press! I have tried all kinds of new foods - from squash to peas to green beans to carrots to pears to bananas. I haven't turned anything away yet, although I'm not a big eater. On Monday I went to my pediatrician for my 6 month checkup. I had to get FOUR shots! I cried and cried and broke Mommy's heart. I sniffled about half of the way home, then I fell asleep and took a record-breaking 2 hour nap! Of course, we were at the doctor's office over 2 hours, so that wore me out! I had a fever that night, but I was feeling better by the second day. I am now 17lb 8.5 oz and 27 3/4 inches long. Mommy and Daddy tell me I'm growing like a weed! I've had lots of family come to visit me over the past month. My daddy started back to work with a new school year, so I started daycare at my church a few weeks ago. I have fun there. I'm still not sleeping through the night, and my mommy says she is always tired. Maybe one day I will be able to make it through the night and give her a break! We'll plan to post some updated pictures. Too-da-loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment