Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Carnival

This afternoon was the annual fall community carnival at our church. We had a lot of fun, and Mommy even let me try some cotton candy. I couldn't really play any of the games yet, but I love being around new people and all the activities. It was such a beautiful day. There was a little chill in the air (60's) and the sun was shining. We have had a lot of rain lately, so it was nice to have a pretty day for a change.
I have still been sleeping good through the night. This makes Mommy and Daddy very happy! Mommy says she still has a lot of sleep to catch up on from the previous 8 months of sleep deprivation! Daddy just tells her, "Welcome to parenthood."
I have been learning to talk more and make all kinds of sounds. My favorite thing to say right now is "Da da da da da da . . . " I do say "Ma ma ma ma ma ma" sometimes, and I seem to associate the words with Mommy and Daddy. I have just started this funny yawn that makes Mommy and Daddy laugh. It's not just a long "Ahhhh," it's several short "ah ah ah ahs."
I am getting more brave each day with standing. I will let go of whatever I have pulled up on and maintain my balance for a good 5-6 seconds.
My Nana and Pops are in town this weekend, so I have enjoyed visiting with them. We celebrated Nana's 61st birthday. They are going home to Mobile in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment